Reference number: 03488
Congratulations! You have shown your ambition by investing your energy and time where it is worthwhile by applying for a position which is both fun and challenging, in a company that is successful.
With more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are among the leading manufacturers of wind turbines. As a dynamic company operating in the booming wind energy sector, we set standards high and depend upon our quality staff to implement these standards forcefully.
- Troubleshoot and analyze turbine defects
- Support complex repair-processes in collaboration with Master Technicians and other support resources
- Carry out planned maintenance and inspection activities
- Report faults/issues to Master Technician and/or Service Coordinator
- Complete reports and checklists to provide to Field Operation Manager
- Follow proper customer reporting procedures prior to working on the turbine
- Repair or replace turbine components
- Inventory and keep stocked spare parts and other materials
- Manage and be responsible for material, tools and property belonging to Nordex
- Follow all safety policies, procedures, instructions and guidelines
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with Nordex manuals and regulations, in the most economical way for Nordex, on time and with the highest quality
- Technical education in wind energy preferred or comparable experience and training
- Knowledge of the Nordex-specific programs, products and services preferred
- Ability to analyze situations and quickly make decisions
- Understanding of H&S standards and readiness to follow all safety guidelines
- Basic computer skills and ability to use programs like excel, word and outlook
- SAP experience a plus
- Willingness to travel (percent of travel is dependent upon assigned site)
- Motivated to work hard; this may include some overtime, weekends and occasionally holidays
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.